Time switch in surface mount box 75mm x 75mm
• Programming by fixed segments. A red zone is
unmasked by the segment when put in the ‘ON’ state; in
the ‘OFF’ state, this red zone is masked.
• Time indication by clock hands, allowing time setting
by a simple rotation.
• Manual instantaneous pre-set control with automatic
return to normal operation of the program.
• Display of contact state
• Unpluggable time switch with stirrup terminals integrated
in the box. Attachments without accessories:
– Surface mounted
– On symmetrical rail
– Flush fitted
• 16A changeover potential free contact
Functional characteristics :
• Programming in steps of 15 mins
• Minimum interval between 2 switchings : 30 minutes
• 48 switchings per day